Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Computers Drive Me Nuts

Or at least this one does. I spend oodles of time last night trying to set up a link list for this poor little blog. It took me some time, like hours, but I eventually realized there is a pop up window my computer is blocking. Apparently with this pop up it is very easy to make a list of links, even for a computer retard like myself. I then spent some time trying to bribe my computer into allowing the pop up window to, well, pop up. Despite getting it to allow pop ups for this site, it still squashed the window every time it tried to pop up. I even changed the template of my blog hoping that would solve my problem, but alas it didn't so I changed it all back then fell into bed. And this dear reader is why I prefer books to computers.

Sorry for the rant but I just had to get that out!

No comments: