Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Most Romantic Novels

I must really be in the mood for love. Most years I barely give Valentine's Day a thought (marriage will do that for you). Maybe it's the gloomy weather and endless falling snow getting me down this year, but for some reason my thoughts are firmly fixed on love. (And no I'm not having an affair!) So to continue from yesterday's love poem, today I'm thinking of my favourite romantic novels.

Here's my list so far:

Pride and Prejudice by: Jane Austen
Jane Eyre by: Charlotte Bronte
Rebecca by: Daphne Du Maurier
Possession by: A.S. Byatt
Atonement by: Ian McEwan

Feel free to jump in with your own favourites, novels or poems.

2 comments:

Ryann Renee said...

i like that =]. i love your blog too. im such a bookworm....anything & like everything. keep posting. :) if you get bored, visit my blog at www.toptensfromdriedoutpens.com

=], ryann

firstlinefiction said...

Thanks for stopping by Ryann! I'll definitely check out your blog!